Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Norway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Norway!

Have been coming to this site on and off for 2-3 years now, and really enjoy reading through the awsome tips & tricks and all the cool how-stuff-works kind of articles. Have a Weber Genesis gas grill which has been with me for many years and it's in use almost every week. Enjoy year-round cooking (even during winter, snow, sleet, etc) and trying new recipes, and will dig into this site even more for inspiration. Came across the Pico de Gallo which I'm looking forward to introduce to the family for the next taco dinner.

Keep up the excellent work and thanks for all your efforts!

Best regards
    The Viking

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!!!!!

I like the name, I know one of the guys that runs Viking Archery in Houston, Texas, and one other town I can't recall.

Comment

Welcome Viking... glad to have you join us!

Comment

Welcome. My daughter, her hub and 4 of my grandsons live in Stavanger. My sympathies on the cost of everything goes out to you! They do eat a lot of waffles (with brown cheese) and hot dogs there. Please do a reindeer brisket and also let us know how a rack of Rudolph ribs tastes!

Comment

• VikingBBQ
          VikingBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks fracmeister. Stavanger is where I've been living for the past 17 years now, originally from Bergen a few hours north of here. Great place for kids & family, and one does get used to the cost level. Will take the gang to Houston for two weeks over Christmas so the kids can spend time with their grand parents. All of us are really looking forward to eating out more than we do here. Places like Rudy's and getting take-out from Spring Creek Barbeque.

Will be happy to hear if any BBQ recommendations in Houston.

Will put Rudolph on the to-do list, and keep you guys posted....

Rudy's, Rudolph.....probably about the same....

Comment

Welcome V!

Comment

Welcome VB! I hope we get a restaurant review from you when you make it to Houston!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here