Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Iowa, new member here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you like it? I'm still using an old school tried and true, TruFire release. Like this one
    Click image for larger version

Name:	61THOrXKXJL._SX355_.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	312158

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      About to test it in the garage in front of a blank bail. Since I started shooting back tension in 2005-ish I had to go to releases with adjustable tension that I could load up on, and with a regular trigger have at least a 3lb pull. The trigger on this release is a safety.

• SilentHunter
      SilentHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      I've thought of upgrading to one of those types, figured "if it aint broke, dont fix it" type thing. That and makes me wonder if it would change my accuracy a tad.

Welcome, from Florida! Your deer back strap cook looks mighty tasty!

Comment

• SilentHunter
      SilentHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You!! My daughter (3) kept begging for more and more! Turned out amazing, my parents stopped by and they don't really care for deer all that much and they said it was pretty dang good. Super simple, wrapped in bacon with a little "FatBoy Rub" on it.

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      SilentHunter you hit a home run with everyone!

• SilentHunter
      SilentHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed!

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

• SilentHunter
      SilentHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Sir, I've been digging into the site as we speak.

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

• SilentHunter
      SilentHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You! Feeling pretty welcomed already.

Welcome to The Pit from southern Minnesota. Enjoy!! Nice looking deer cook too!!

Comment

• SilentHunter
      SilentHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Howdy Neighbor, will be visiting your neck of the woods in a few weeks. I expect some good BBQ jk jk.

Graduation party so I'm sure there will be some good food.

Thanks, the inside was cooked perfectly

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD! 😎

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here