Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new guy

My name is Brian Deckard with up in smoke bbq located in billings montana I compete and do catering

Wow......thanks for the support and congrats on the BBQ business in Big Sky Country.

Comment

Welcome, anything unusual you guys make up there?

Comment

Welcome Brian.
        Is this THE Up in Smoke team from BBQ Pitmasters tv serieTV?

Comment

Hello Brain, . GLAD YOU'RE HERE.
          Last edited by Jon Solberg; November 12, 2014, 12:35 PM.

Comment

thanks guys no im not the team from tv but maybe someday not doing anything unusual just trying to beat all the local teams

Comment

Welcome UISB! Glad you're here. Have you read my tips topic on how to complete your signature in the welcome channel?

Comment

Welcome Brian, glad to have you. Thanks for the support.

Comment

Welcome Up in Smoke Brian! Are you suffering from the deep freeze sweeping through the northern & central states right now?

We look forward to seeing your pictures from your competitions! Many people would love to do that kind of thing but cannot, so feel free to share any and all you can about it! To help you with that, I have a writeup here which shows the best way to post pictures. We also like to see random cooks and equipment pics too!

Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here