Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Bristol, England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the pit from Southeast Alabama.

Comment

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome from the western most part of America... just a few steps from the Pacific Ocean. Welcome to the Pit.👍 Your smoking & grilling will be greatly improved once you receive your SnS. You can help your homeland learn to BBQ. They will think you are a real Pit Master soon.👌

Comment

Welcome from the Great State of Virginia! NOT to be confused with West Virginia.

Comment

Don't feel lonely. I know we have scores of members from Great Britain. Also Australia and New Zealand.

Comment

Like Meathead said ... lots of members from Great Britain here .... also a few from Italy, Germany, Norway and Sweden

Comment

• Breadhead
                Breadhead commented
                Editing a comment
                If they like to BBQ/Grill and cook... we don't care where they live.👍

Well...my great-grandfather immigrated from England around 1880...does that count? #Welcome

Comment

Greetings Adam from Crediton in Devon!! I come from Cheddar so I understand your local lingo!!

Cheers

Comment

• aguycalledadam
                  aguycalledadam commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ha. At least someone does! That's close (compared to the USA anyways!)

Adam, try Countrywoodsmoke.com It is run by a guy called Marcus Bawdon who is doing some really remarkable stuff in the q and smoking arena. He also has a fantastic Joomag that comes out quarterly with lots of local contacts you will find very useful.

He is based near Exeter, Devon.

Q and smoking is very much alive and kicking in the "Original" West Country!!!!!!!

Cheers

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit, mate!

Sláinte !!!

Comment

Welcome from one newbie to another Adam. Not West Country but Western Australia so close enough. I'm originally from Glasgow so can probably drink cider as well as you Bristolian's can make it 😜 look forward to seeing some of your grill pics 👍
                    Last edited by Bukowski's Burnt Ends; April 15, 2017, 09:11 AM.

Comment

aguycalledadam, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
                      Enjoy "The Pit"!
                      My Whole Famdamily Migrated from Jolly Old Eng. in the Late 1870's early 1880's! First To Canada and Then
                      To NC North Dakota about 10 Miles S of Canada,
                      Some are Still in Canada❓
                      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND USA, Dan
                      Last edited by Danjohnston949; April 15, 2017, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                        Mr. Bones commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks, Sensei!! Made my whole AM!
                        Ain't heared nobody ('ceptin' me) use 'Famdamily' in a coon's age!!!

• Danjohnston949
                        Danjohnston949 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You Are Beginning to Scare Me Mr. Bones! If I Ain't Careful I'm Going to Find Out You are One of Them CatchColts that One of My MisBeGottten Relatives Left Behind❓. 🐣 Happy Easter! 🐣
                        From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• Mr. Bones
                        Mr. Bones commented
                        Editing a comment
                        One never knows, now do one???
                        Happy Easter to you an' Eunice!!!

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here