Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Bristol, England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Bristol, England

Hi, new to the pit after reading the main site for a while, thought it was only right to introduce myself before asking all of you lots of questions.
    Been trying to up my grill game for a couple of years on a weber 57". Just bought a Slow n. Sear that I'm going to be trying out this weekend for the first time and pretty damn excited to see what that can do.

Anyone else from the West Country here?

Welcome from Erie Pennsylvania. Hopefully your a REDS fan.

Comment

• aguycalledadam
      aguycalledadam commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey - I meant West Country in England, UK Hi though!

Welcome from upstate New York.

Comment

A hearty welcome from northern Illinois.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome aboard Adam! It depends on what you call West Country. Cuz if you go far enough west you will end up in China, & we have someone there. We are everywhere. Just when you thought you could'nt take it anymore, one of us pops up with sauce on our face agrinnin at ya. Fire away with the questions, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• aguycalledadam
            aguycalledadam commented
            Editing a comment
            HA I mean West Country in the UK. Bristol to be specific

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            We will still be grinning at you with sauce on our face.

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

There are quite a few Brits in the Pit, I don't remember the West Country being represented, I'm sure they will chime in soon. Welcome to The Pit! COYG!!!

Comment

Welcome aguycalledadam

Comment

Welcome to The Pit aguycalledadam! Thanks for your support here. Happy to make more friends from distant lands! I am not from the West country, England or USA, as I am east/central/northern USA in Michigan....but I hope we can be friends regardless! Enjoy that SnS, following ABCbarbecue.com's lighting instructions and other techniques makes it really easy to get stellar BBQ. I'm using mine as we speak on some pastrami.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) me with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.
                2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome and enjoy the SnS!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the Great Lakes State of Michigan!!

Comment

• FireMan
                          FireMan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, it's unsalted.

I was referring to Liverpool Reds!!!

Comment

• PJBowmaster
                          PJBowmaster commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I would hope that he supports his local club Bristol City Football Club. Currently 4 points above the drop in the League Championship. They still need all hands on deck to stay up.....

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here