Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Downingtown, home of Victory Brewing Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Downingtown, home of Victory Brewing Company

Been on the Pit for some time now, but haven't posted anything until now. Been smoking for a couple of years now. Started with an electric box thingy, and moved up to a Traeger. Mostly do pulled pork and ribs on it. Always get positive feedback on them. Love this site, and recommend it to everybody who has any interest in smoking. Looking forward to expanding my cooking to things like bacon, jerky, and more.

"Been around for some time now" is putting it mildly. It's almost like you were here before Meathead. Eat good & have fun, although it looks like you have been doing that for some time. How about some pics? Welcome!

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      haha, He's been here longer than me...........

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder if he has fish junk on his shirt. 👀

Thanks for your continued support! Don't be a stranger! How do you like that Traeger? Which model do you have?

Comment

Welcome to the active side of The Pit. If you like pulled pork, try smokin' a chuckie for pulled beef.

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Chuckie chuckie chuckie. Whoa whoa whoa.
        The best
        Welcome aboard from before dgarozzo

Welcome to the Pit dgarozzo ...👍 I see you're not the type of guy to rush into things.😎 We're glad you stumble by to say hello.🤙

Comment

Welcome from Colorado... finally! 😎

Comment

Welcome from Northern CA! I was here before it was a pay site. I waited a couple of months before I paid because I missed these crazy folks in the Pit, and my wife allowed me to pay. Then it took me a long time to actually post something. I'm waiting as well to do my first bacon and to prep my own brisket for corned beef. Any crazy questions you think you have are not silly. I promise that while there can be a bit of redundancy with some questions you always find a gem of an idea that pops up in the answers.

Comment

Welcome from CT.

Comment

Welcome dgarozzo

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit dgarozzo and thanks for introducing yourself!

Although you've been with us for some time (and likely read this dozens of times on others' intros), here's your very own link to the homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) "Huskee" with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome from upstate New York, dgarozzo

Comment

Welcome from Baltimore, MD! We're glad you're here. We joined about the same time.

Comment

A hearty welcome from northern Illinois. We joined around the same time and it also took me a long time before I became more active.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here