Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Billy "Black Cloud"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Billy "Black Cloud"

Hello friends, I am new to the pitmaster club and justed wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I was bitten with the bug of smoking meat while stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC back in 1983. I have been playing with fire and smoke every since. I am currently preparing for retirement from my job of 25 years as a Correction Supervisor. I have purchased a 24 foot concession trailer equipped with a Pitmaker Vault Smoker to start my next chapter in life. I have no plans of getting rich, I just want to do what I love to do and meet new and amazing people in my new adventure in life. I look forward to getting to meet everyone.

Hey there BP. Thanks for doing what you do.

I cant wait some pics of the rig!

Comment

Cool plan you got there. Them Vaults can cook some stuff.

Welcome and thanks for the support!!

Comment

Welcome Burnout Pit, sounds like an exciting new chapter of life in your future. I hope you have lots of fun with your trailer and maybe even see a little cash flow from it too!

Here's some 'new member' homework for you:
        When you get a minute check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature (tip #1) with your equipment. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy

Comment

Welcome BP. you won't go wrong doing what you love everyday. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here