Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Site

Glad I found this site, great information.

Hello there PK! Welcome to the pit.

Comment

Thanks Jon!

Comment

PK, Welcome!! You are really going to like it here. I look forward to your posts and pics.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit PK! Great job on your signature too!

Here's some 'new member' homework for you:
          When you get a minute check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel if you haven't already, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn things like the best way to post nice big pics here... since we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy

Comment

Thanks, Huskee I will do that. I have learned a lot just browsing this site. Like looking into the Pit barrel Cooker then purchasing, man I'm a sucker for cooking and grilling items.

Comment

Thanks Marauderer!

Comment

Thanks Jon!

Comment

PK, how about some pics of the "Weber Ranch".

Comment

I agree with Barry, that Weber Ranch Kettle is something to be longed for to may of us. I couldn't afford to fill that thing with meat if I had one but I still want one.

Comment

• Jon Solberg
                      Jon Solberg commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I actually got to buy, assemble and do several cooks on one for our Novi office.

One of the side benefits of being known as the company BBQ/Grill guy. One of my grilling highlights for sure. It is an amazing piece.

Cant wait to see some pics in the new kettle thread perhaps.

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cool Jon. Sounds like a nice place to work. We don't get to do that at the hospital. Something about 'you need to be helping sick people, not out cooking in the parking lot' or something. I don't know...

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here