Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from NJ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from NJ!

Hey Everyone!

I've spent a lot of years grilling on both charcoal and propane (devoted to charcoal all the way now) but I just picked up a WSM and am getting ready to smoke! I'm a 911 operator with a weird schedule but i'll be smoking and bbq'ing a lot in my downtime and surfing the site to pass time at work while i'm not busy. I'll see you all around!

-Alex W

A hearty welcome from northern Illinois.

Comment

Welcome awechsler732

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We are happy to have you here! Thanks for the support.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Alex.

Comment

Welcome aboard Alex. Where about in NJ are you?

Comment

Welcome, from Virginia!
                  What part of the Garden State are you from?
                  I am from Bergen County.

Comment

• awechsler732
                    awechsler732 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Old Bridge in Middlesex county

Welcome to The Pit awechsler732! We’re excited that you're here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) "Huskee" with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Alex ...

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

• EdF
                        EdF commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not far at all!

Welcome! Where in NJ?

Comment

Another Jersey Boy. Welcome from Jersey City.

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska, Alex!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here