Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerry Burger here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry Burger here

After many unsuccessful attempts to make the perfect ribs, including using a cheap offset smoker, I finally got it right by following Meathead's advice. I threw the COS away and got a Smokenator. Made good ribs, but was kind of attention heavy. Then I tried the Pit Barrel Smoker (again on Meathead's advice). The result was perfect tri-tip and perfect ribs. Thanks Meathead.

Hello Jerry, welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome Jerry... I see you have found what a lot of us here, have found also... the Pit Barrel Cooker Rawkkks! Resistance is futile!

Click image for larger version

Name:	pitbarrelresistance.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	29485

Attached Files

Comment

Love the surname.

Thanks for the support!!!!

Comment

Welcome Jerry!!

Comment

Belated welcome Jerry! As far as the PBC in concerned...I have to say it...THAT'S GOLD JERRY, GOLD! (Not sure if anyone will get that reference).

Anyway, onto a more serious note- Here's some 'new member' homework for you:
            When you get a minute check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature (tip #1) with your equipment. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy

Comment

Welcome Jerry, glad to have you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here