Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Boston

New member here, about a month ago I upgraded my rusted out old Brinkmann offset for a new Pit Barrel, and so far so good! Been grilling forever, took up smoking about seven Father's Days ago when I got my first OCS. Love to talk BBQ, eat it wherever I travel, and always looking to elevate my game.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

A hearty welcome from northern Illinois.

Comment

Welcome to great fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome, from SW Florida!

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana .

Comment

Welcome aboard el_duderino. Fantastic moniker. What's goin on in Boston. At least 3 new members in the last couple of days. AR must have had a membership sale. Now the thing you have to remember is, just because you're from Bahston, does'nt mean you can't eat good and have fun. Just do It!

Comment

hello from CT

Comment

Welcome from northern Virginia! Interested in a Brady football jersey? Only use once!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Welcome from the north shore, Nahant to be precise. You're gonna love it here.

Comment

• EdF
                            EdF commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nahant - nice!

• carolts
                            carolts commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I just noticed you're in Atlantic Highlands. I bought my boat from there last year...a Nonsuch 30U from Jim Bemiss. Everybody seems to know him.

• EdF
                            EdF commented
                            Editing a comment
                            i haven't become quite part of the community so far, but a nice mention!

Welcome el_duderino

Comment

Welcome to The Pit el_duderino! Thanks for joining and it's nice to have you here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) "Huskee" with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here