Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from London, England.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from London, England.

Hey guys,

I'm Dave from London in the UK. Been grilling for a few years. Stepped things up a bit a couple of years ago with a large BGE, which has been getting regular use since.

Love the site and glad to be able to support the good work.

Here's some pastrami that came off of the smoker earlier today, done using Meathead's recipe.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_3254.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	29113

Hi Dave , welcome to the Pit. That pastrami looks great.

Comment

Welcome Dave! Glad to have you aboard, we sure have a lot of folks from the UK, Australia and other places around the globe. This is cool! Good looking pastrami. I made it myself a week ago or so, had one lunch from it and then my wife and kids devoured it while I slept...darn them.

Here's some 'new member' homework for you:
      When you get a minute check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature (tip #1) with your equipment. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy

Comment

Welcome Dave. Awesome Avatar! MH's pastrami is one of my favorite recipes. It looks like you did a great job executing it.

Comment

Hello Dave, How do you do?

Comment

Dave, hello from NJ. I am preparing a SRF Brisket for tonights NY Giants game at 2030 hours. Smoker is just now coming up to 150 degrees.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here