Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for this site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for this site!

DManInAZ here! Guess where I live? Love this site! Made some chicken last weekend using the marinade recipe, and I'll tell you, when my 13 y/o says "Dad, can we chicken like this again?" it HAS to be GOOD! Looking forward to making the Ultimate Turkey for Thanksgiving, with a test run next weekend.

See you around!

Welcome to the Pit, dman

Comment

Welcome DMan! I'm guessing you live in Ohio.... (yes I'm kidding)

Great job on impressing the teenager with Meathead's recipe. It is not hard to impress anyone with his recipes, he is a great chef himself plus he has a full time sous chef helpiong him develop recipes. I have wowed guests with his recipes too. He is a great guy for sharing everything for free.

By the way, great job filling out your signature so quick! Here's some more homework for you:
      When you get a minute check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, (if you haven't already), as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy

Comment

welcome to the Pit, I too hail from the great state of Arizona.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dman! I predict that turkey will also be on your 13 y/o's request list. We'd love to see pics of the cook!

Comment

Hey there D. Nice to meet you

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here