Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ThermoPro Intro Post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ThermoPro Intro Post!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Dillon and I represent ThermoPro, a manufacturer of quality and affordable digital meat thermometers! I have seen a few posts about our products here and I would like to just do an intro post and let you guys know we appreciate the support of our products.

We are going to be offering any forum member a 20 % discount code for our online website, we offer free shipping to Canada and the USA. You are also covered under a warranty!

Visit our website use the code AMAZINGRIBS to receive your 20 % discount!

I would like to answer any questions about our products, so ask away.

*To the mods: If I have posted on the wrong sub-forum, feel free to move me!

Dillon
    ThermoPro
    iTronics

Welcome dillion. Thats is a great offer thank you.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dillon. That's a mighty kind offer you have made for Pit members.

Comment

Welcome thermopro

Comment

Thanks Dillon, that just made a Smoke affordable for me . I will order tomorrow

Comment

• cwain8845
            cwain8845 commented
            Editing a comment
            The smoke is through Thermoworks, not ThermoPro. Different company I believe.

• Baker Dan
            Baker Dan commented
            Editing a comment
            Dam I got all excited. Oh well let's see what they have.

• thermopro
            thermopro commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Baker,

Yes, we're not Thermoworks who design the Smoke, which is a great product. Our aim is to provide slightly more affordable devices for some folks who can't splurge on a Smoke.

You may have seen some of our products on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GE77QT0/?tag=amazi0a8-20

Dillion, welcome to the pit and thanks for the discount code.

Comment

Welcome and thank you, Dillon.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Welcome from Las Vegas.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit thermopro and thanks for joining! You can also post over in the For Sale/Trade or WANTED sub-forum (see the sticky topic there for the guidelines).

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) "Huskee" with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Howdy thermopro Dillon, an' Welcome to th' Pit!
                    Thanks for th' discount offer, most generous!
                    I'll look into what y'all have.

Comment

Dillon

welcome! also thanks for the 20% discount. just ordered the thermo pro 8.

Comment

I own a ThermoPro Model TP20 (2 probe model). Have used on several cooks and have been well pleased with it. On first cook I thought that I had a bad probe but found out at end of cook that I had the probe too close to the bone. Corrected on next cook and had no problems sense then. Remote feature works well but in the house I have a metal garage door and a metal door to the house to go through. Some of the time (not often enough or long enough for me to worry about) it will loose connection but will regain in a few minutes. With door to garage open the TP20 works really well. No disconnects all. 20% discount would have been nice when I bought mine but considering getting one for a Christmas present .

Comment

Hello Guys,

Appreciate the warm welcome! Glad to see we're well received! Like I said, any questions, please let me know.

Dillon

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here