Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member (old lurker) From NE Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy, an' Welcome!
    I'm a bit of a Blues picker, my dang self.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I also have a GMG grill ( the little guy ) and love it.
      BTW nice set o'wheels in you avatar!! Awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Vojtek View Post
        Welcome to the Pit! I also have a GMG grill ( the little guy ) and love it.
        BTW nice set o'wheels in you avatar!! Awesome!!
        Thanks, Steve! The Charger is almost 12 years old, but I still get a smile every time I kick the Hemi in the butt!

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
          Steve Vojtek commented
          Editing a comment
          I had two Chargers with Hemi's (what seems like an eternity ago) A 1971 VH and a 1975 VK .. Best cars I ever owned. Wish I still had them they're worth a fortune now!! ( I must mention these were Australian models cause I'm Down Under ) Brings back memories......

• Steve Vojtek
          Steve Vojtek commented
          Editing a comment
          Mainly of trying to find money to replace the bold rear tires..

Steve, I'm so jealous that you had real Chargers, not the fake 4000 pound 4-door beast that I drive. Still love it, but, even though everybody seems to drool over the Bullitt Mustang (our mortal enemy), I would love to get my mitts on the Bullitt Charger!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	bullitt_charger.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	252.4 KB
ID:	290448

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
          Steve Vojtek commented
          Editing a comment
          You and me both!!

I'd even be happy with the General Lee!!

Name:	images (65).jpg
Views:	88
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	290455
        Maybe change the paint job a bit!!!

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
          Steve Vojtek commented
          Editing a comment
          If I had my life over again I would play golf and be good at it.. They earn a lot of money!!
          The good ones do.. And its not as physically demanding as other sports..

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          Tiger Woods is having back problems. However it could be head problems too. He never recovered from the disrespect he showed his wife, kids and sponsors. It's hard to watch the GOAT not able to make the cut most of the time.😖 Karma can be brutal!

• Steve Vojtek
          Steve Vojtek commented
          Editing a comment
          Karma always gets'em and it should!!. Maybe the back problems are from all the cheating?? I'm sure he still has more money than most of us.. Sadly...

Originally posted by Mr. Bones View Post
        Howdy, an' Welcome!
        I'm a bit of a Blues picker, my dang self.
        I love the Blues, Mr. Bones. I play them on the guitar and bass (both poorly). But I do play BB King's Bluesville on my car's satellite radio like a champ!

Comment

But this is what I'd really like to get into:

Name:	images (66).jpg
Views:	83
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	290460
          A RT E49 Charger... The fastest accelerating vehicle on Australian roads back in the day and held that record for a long time. 265 Hemi with triple Webber's it was a V8 killer and worth a fortune if you can find one...Not bad for a straight six.....

Comment

She's a beauty, Steve. Yours?

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
              Steve Vojtek commented
              Editing a comment
              No not mine I wish... I pulled the pic of Google. But maybe one day...They are extremely rare now. They were not so popular in the past everyone wanted a Ford or a Holden (Chevy) . A lot of them got recycled - what a waste...But I'm keeping an eye out for one...

Welcome to the Pit from the Mitten!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit BBQBluesman ...👍 BBQ and Blues, you can't go wrong with that combination of activities.🤙

Comment

BBQBluesman, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
                Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Georgia. You will definitely enjoy it and get lots of good info.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here