Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schatzi10 Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, with great reservations. I appreciate your excitement & enthusiasm for BBQ & this site. Just maybe I'm the lone prude, but we do have quite respected ladies in this group. I can't speak for them, but I would never speak to them or about them in the manner you spoke. Never have & never will. Those are just my thoughts on the matter. Eat good & have clean fun.

Comment

• Steve Vojtek
          Steve Vojtek commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree but we are a tolerant lot and we forgive and forget... Great community here... One of the things I love about AR... But you're not a (lone prude) as you put it..

Welcome to the pit from North Carolina.
        Last edited by ZombieZZR; March 16, 2017, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Welcome, to the pit from the Great State of Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the pit and I really enjoyed reading your intro. Especially the parts about the beer. Best side dish to any barbeque IMHO. Looking forward to more posts from you.

Comment

Criticism noted. It was not my intention to degrade or demean. Q is an ancient art that has been mostly, but not exclusively the ritual of the male. Next to the mating instinct, the act of providing for a partner is universal. The comments were directed towards a younger generation in the hope that they realize there is more to dating then cellphones, Facebook, Twitter and expensive restaurant meals. The advice offered would work equally well for a woman as it would for a man. I suppose that instead of following my suggestions a 20-something could just go to a bar, get smacked up with some girl and end up at Denny's at 2am. I think there's better advice we Old Bulls can pass on. No one on this site does this just to sit at home alone and eat meat. It's much deeper than that.

What am I missing?

J.

Comment

The younger generation is hopeless! Let's eat!

Comment

• Breadhead
                  Breadhead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That comment has been used by us old bulls for 100's of years...🙄

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here