Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings and salutations from a low and slow lover to all my peers and mentors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings and salutations from a low and slow lover to all my peers and mentors!

Finally decided to do the right thing and pay for all y'all have done to make this site what it is$$$. I have been a subscriber to several you tube channels and realized I can access more and often better BBQ leadership here. Meathead and all the followers have grown this site into everything one could need in the world of BBQ. I salute you and appreciate your works! As for me, I'll not tie up your space with dribble or quibble, my profile says it all. Looking forward to many years of rewarding and humorous cross talk.

Family, friends, beer and BBQ!!!

Welcome from Louisiana tshot

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit ~ Ron

Comment

Welcome tshot

Comment

Welcome from upstate New York, tshot

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome aboard tshot! I think you had most of us on your long winded, full line title of many words. Eat good & remember, please remember, have a lot of fun! It is required for membership.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Colorado!

Comment

Hello, and welcome, from Oklahoma!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are looking forward to your contributions.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit tshot! Thanks for the support and nice to have you here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) "Huskee" with your email change request, or via email at huskee[at]AmazingRibs[dot]com.

2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit

Comment

As they say downunder, Cheers, Mate!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here