Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evan, from Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thunder77 View Post
    Welcome from Baltimore, Md Evan! I have a son named Evan, and relatives in the Lynnwood/Seattle area.
    I didn't meet another Evan until I was 21 years old (that was the early 80s). So when anyone said or called "Evan", I knew they meant me. When my son was in little league type sports (early 2000s), it seemed like every team had an Evan. I had to get used to the idea that coaches screaming for Evan were not necessarily calling for me. It took a while. :-)

Comment

Good intro! and welcome to the pit from the ole Mitten!

Comment

Welcome Evan!! Great intro. Sounds like your going to fit right in!

Comment

Welcome from Oklahoma!

Comment

Originally posted by ericbrown View Post
            Welcome from Oklahoma!
            My in-laws live in Lawton -- I get down there once or twice a year!

Comment

Welcome from Issaquah I cook every 2nd Wednesday at Seattle Used Bikes 4905 Aurora ave n. stop by and have some que!

Comment

EvanRobinson, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
                Most of My Aunt's and Uncles Starved out of ND in the 30's & 40's ended Up in Seattle! Mostly Gone Now! +40 Yr Weber Kettle User❓❓
                Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, EvanRobinson !
                  Glad ya joined us here in th Pit, lookin' forward t' hearin' more from ya!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here