Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! Ask away-you will find good help here.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to th' Pit!
      Glad th' PBC's workin' out; I hope t' have one, someday...

Comment

Welcome from Northern CA.

Comment

Hello, Stephen, from NW Arkansas.

Comment

Skelly, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
            Enjoy "The Pit"!
            I used to travel through Tuscaloosa selling Forestry Equip to Dealers, stayed in the Ramada Inn Mostly! There was an absolutely great BBQ Joint on the West Side of Town, Lunch and Afternoons Only! A true Independant Business Man! The Last Time I was There was in 1987❓
            Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• Skelly
              Skelly commented
              Editing a comment
              Danjohnston949 thank you! I didn't live here back then, trying to think what that might have been. The original Dreamland is legendary, but it's south of town. Well west of town there is a hole in the wall place called Nicks in the Sticks that has good food, but I never had any BBQ there.

Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here