Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rockytop here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rockytop here!

hi y'all. i just wanted to introduce myself. i've been an on & off lurker for a couple of years & decided to quit messin' around and join. i started grilling in my mid 20s. on my 35th birthday i realized my wife truly is smarter than i am. ( i always suspected) she bought me a large big green egg and the rest is history. it's like when i buy her lingerie...it's a gift for her, but really a gift for me. she jedi mind tricked me! hell, i cook dinner on the egg at least 5 nights a week! we do a lot of entertaining, so on my 40th she gave me another large bge! i love it! my boys (9 & 10) say their favorite restaurant is "Dad's big green egg." so, by joining i'm looking to expand my knowledge & recipes by joining "the pit". i have a great friend that also loves smoking', so i'll probably give him a membership soon. thanks ahead of time for all of the info!

GO VOLS!

chuck (rockytop)

Welcome, at least you got the SEC part right! I would love to cook that often, unfortunately just don't have the time.

Comment

Welcome Chuck, thanks for the support! Wow, two BGEs.

When you get a minute check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Hi Chuck, your boys liking to eat at Dad's BGE was awesome. I look forward to your Posts and Pics in the future.

Comment

Hello Chuck, welcome!

Comment

Welcome Chuck! Let us know if you have any issues completing that signature (maybe your wife can help you lol). We're glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome Chuck, I just joined to and it is a lot of fun and very addictive. LOL and............. Go Gators

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Chuck , jealous of that 5 nights a week. I think I could eat Q everyday.

On a side note you other SEC guys are spelling Geaux wrong lol . As in Geaux Tigers

Comment

• The Burn
                  The Burn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep - my dad lived in La Place and had a dog named Rambeaux...

Hey rockytop! Just joined myself. I love my Vols and smoking meat. Take care

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here