Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Western Mass...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Welcome from the Chicago burbs. Would love to see your plans / design and photos of the grilling area. I have been planing designing one for a few years.

Comment

• pjc
        pjc commented
        Editing a comment
        still not sure what to do... been thinking about it for 6 months, with NOTHING on paper yet... but when I do, I will post!

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome from ne ohio. That is a sweet looking kamado you have

Comment

Welcome from upstate New York pjc

Comment

Welcome from just down the road a piece in Bridgeport, CT.

Comment

Welcome from eastern Mass. You're gonna love it here.

Comment

WOW - thanks everybody! I will post pictures of her insides soon (OK, I haven't cleaned insides in over a year and she's dirty, and the inside is also glazed and as shiny as the outside...well, when not dirty!)

One more story. So a few years back, before finding Amazing Ribs and it debunking (via science) old wives tales, I soaked wood chips. Being "efficient" (my excuse for actually being obsessive), I decided to soak like 10 bags worth of different species, and put them into gallon freezer bags and freezing them. Smart, eh? And my wife loved all the room they were taking up in the freezer. Well within a couple weeks of that amazing project, I discover Amazing Ribs and read about not soaking chips. Oh boy. So for the next week and a half, out on the picnic table and every other clean flat surface my dogs couldn't steal from, lay wood chips - flattened out single layer, drying in the sun! Wish I had taken pictures. Not only of the chip-drying project, but of my wife's bemused/concerned look... "who the heck is this Meathead - you going to do everything he says?" She found out the answer...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here