Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20stone from Houston checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20stone, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome 20stone.
      ​​​Nice to have you here and I hope I can learn some of your charcuterie skills .... So far I've made bacon and pancetta but I'm hungry for more....much more...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, officially. From The Woodlands

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Vojtek View Post
            Welcome 20stone.
            ​​​Nice to have you here and I hope I can learn some of your charcuterie skills .... So far I've made bacon and pancetta but I'm hungry for more....much more...
            Like carpentry, it's "measure twice, cut once", but the measuring has to do with salt.

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              Except it has opposite polarity - because you can add more salt, but board stretchers are in short supply!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here