Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Wisconsin

Hi everyone. My name is Josh and I have been licking my lips at all the bbq I have read about and tasted. I finally bought my first smoker/grill yesterday. It's a pit barrel cooker. I can't wait to use it although I wish it was spring and not fall. I have learned a lot from all of you and can't wait to post my cooks that I do.

You gonna love that Pit Barrel. Just did 3 small butts (5lbers) in mine.

Thanks for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE THE USERNAME.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. You got yourself a great lil cooker for your first one. Enjoy the great food it cooks,

Comment

Welcome to The Pit CGW! We have a lot of PBC fans here. We even have a dedicated PBC channel right here.

When you have a moment check out tip #1 in the "Forum Tips and Techniques" thread. It will walk you through how to complete your signature. Also check out the "Welcome and Guidelines from the Pit Boss" to get a sense of how our community works. You can find those threads here.

Huskee also has a great writeup in the same channel on how to post pics. We love pics. Post pics often!

Comment

Thanks everyone! Really want to start cooking!

Comment

Hey there Clark/Josh. Love the National Lampoon videos. I call people Clark all the time.

Looking forward to seeing you around here more. Warning, starting out on a PBC will ruin you for using other cookers. I recommend a stickburner, they grow hair on your chest, lol.

Comment

Yeah I thought about for a long time of getting a Yoder offset. I don't think I would have known what I was doing on that thing.

I do call people Clark all the time too. "That's a beauty Clark."

Comment

WELCOME to the pit Clark.

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
                ... I recommend a stick burner, they grow hair on your chest, lol.
                Its true.

Huskee before stick burner...

And after stick burner....

Last edited by Jon Solberg; October 27, 2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Lol, Jon WAYYYYYY too much time on your hands!

Comment

• David Parrish
                    David Parrish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hahahaha. I have to confess... I put Jon up to it. Lol.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here