Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from PUYLLUP, WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from PUYLLUP, WA

I just joined the Pitmaster Club. My name's Bob, and I've been cooking with gas on a Holland Tradition for over 12 years. I've been happy with everything except for the inability to smoke, and sear. The Holland has a smoker tray for pellets, but they've never added any flavor. I can get asparagus tender, but not with a crisp outside. Did I just admit grilling asparagus? I decided to do some research on grills, and ended up amazingribs.com. I'm now a convert to charcoal, even though MeatHead cooks with both gas and charcoal. I ordered a The Good One Open Range from FireCraft last Sunday online. Tuesday I received confirmation of the order. I looked today and the order is still listed as pending. Has anyone dealt with FireCraft? How long after ordering does it usually take to get a grill?

Hi Bob... Welcome! You may need to give them a call... wondering if they were out of stock or something.

Comment

Welcome Bob! When you get a minute, check out the Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit and set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. Keep us posted on that new grill!

Comment

HELLO to all , I'am new to the pit, and I just wanted to say Hi, My name is Rick I work for the Railroad and also started my own BBQ business last year ( catering ) things are going super good, people really love good BBQ I cook almost every weekend and none of this would have been possible with out amazing ribs I have learned so much !!!! So just let me say THANKS TO ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome SR! Nice avatar. Get to crackin on that signature

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	209.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	27744 Click image for larger version

Name:	208.JPG
Views:	106
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	27749 Click image for larger version

Name:	217.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	27747 Click image for larger version

Name:	218.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	27748 HEY PIT BOSS !!!!! I`AM WORKING ON THAT SIGNATURE, TRYING TO UPLOAD A PIC. TO MY SIGNATURE NOT SURE WHY ITS NOT WORKING SO HERE IS A PIC OF MY CATERING RIG
            Attached Files

Comment

• David Parrish
              David Parrish commented
              Editing a comment
              No need to shout Which pic would you like in your sig? I'll add it for you=)

the top one is fine thank you

Comment

Sent Firecraft an e-mail,and they said it was being direct from The Good One and that it was being mailed that day (Monday.) I looked all day yesterday and today. Nothing. Cancelled my order with FireCraft and ordered a Hasty Bake Gourmet from Amazon. I read one story of two dented HB's from them, but have my fingers crossed. I guess I'm anxious to get started cooking.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here