Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prischap here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from upstate New York, Prischap.

Comment

Welcome from the Great State of Virginia!

Comment

Greeting from Wisconsin!

Comment

Prischap, Welcome to "The Pit", Rev! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

What a warm and encouraging welcome by so many. I did not expect to hear from others from so many areas of this great nation.
            I praise God for the fact that He created as He did so that we who love to "cremate meat and veggies" and occasionally a finger, wrist, forearm, elbow or other part of the body, can add fire, spice, sauce, herbs, sweat, etc. to that which He provided for us. I look forward to learning all that I can from others who enjoy the same.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We are happy to have you here.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from a retired CDCR North member. Thanks for your work and service - you did a tough job and the results of your dedication are not often apparent because your parishioners leave.

Comment

• Prischap
                  Prischap commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the "Welcome" and the word of appreciation for my service with CDCR. It is unfortunate the direction things are going in the Department, it is so different than when I was hired in 1994. Even then we joked that the inmates ran the prison. It is even more true now.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here