Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all from Fort Ripley MN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all from Fort Ripley MN!

Hello all! We signed up for this site after Greg Rempe graciously reached out for a BBQCentralShow pit cast interview. One regret now though... why the heck didn't we get on board with this site sooner!!! Looking forward to frequenting this hangout for sure!

RUB MY RACK is a Professional BBQ Team from Ft. Ripley, Minnesota. We are a family team made up of Stan & Tonia Dobosenski and our children: Zoe, Gemma & Maizie.

We Love BBQ. We enjoy meeting others who love BBQ. We enjoy sharing our love of BBQ with family, friends and neighbors. In our family BBQ is not just a hobby, it is a food, a life, a love, and we enjoy it every step of the way.
    Last edited by RUBMYRACKBBQ; February 3, 2017, 09:37 PM.

Welcome to the Pit. Great to see another Minnesotan in here!! Where do you guys usually compete?

Comment

Welcome RUBMYRACKBBQ

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. I hope you enjoy being here.

Comment

Spinaker Last year we competed in IA, SD, MN, and WI. This year will be similar with the addition of KC at the end.

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            you'll have to let me know what events our at in Minnesota.

• RUBMYRACKBBQ
            RUBMYRACKBBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            So far Fire on Ice on Mille Lacs lake in March, the Mankato double comp, and the Eagan Sam's are etched in. We haven't sorted out the rest yet.

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

My wife's family comes from Hillman, Minneysota (if you blink while driving you missed it) pretty close to Ft. Ripley and during vacation time up there in the boondocks and would frequently hear the artillery practice from afar. Small world!

Comment

• RUBMYRACKBBQ
            RUBMYRACKBBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Small world for sure! Definitely not far away, we enjoyed a pretty cool Christmas horse parade over there year before last.

• lschweig
            lschweig commented
            Editing a comment
            RUBMYRACKBBQ the 4th of July celebration there is the bomb.

• RUBMYRACKBBQ
            RUBMYRACKBBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, only parade where I have seen flame thrower exhaust on a lifted truck, and tossed a cold beer from a float!

Welcome from ohio

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

RUBMYRACKBBQ Welcome to th' Pit!!! Lookin' forward t' what y'all bring to th' table.

Went through 'Cool School' at Camp Ripley, purt'near thirty year back. In winter, natch!
              Kin just now consider my toes alla th' way thawed!!!

Good luck on the competin' circuit this year!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit RUBMYRACKBBQ from southern MN. Glad to have more Minnesotans joining! Enjoy!

Comment

• RUBMYRACKBBQ
                  RUBMYRACKBBQ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Skip!

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit RUBMYRACKBBQ! We’re glad you joined and thanks for the intro! Looking forward to seeing you around The Pit.

Please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                  1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                  2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• RUBMYRACKBBQ
                    RUBMYRACKBBQ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you! Went through your list, should be all set now.

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Hello from Birmingham, AL. So happy to be a part of the club. I've followed the site for years, but only recently joined the club. I've learned a ton already from the forums. I never ever buy any piece of equipment unless it's received the gold medal review. Thanks for all the great work!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here