Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Northwest Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from the Great State of Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We are happy to have you here.

Comment

Massachusetts welcomes you and your Joule.

A week ago ago I knew nothing about sous vide. And then I became a pit member and began readin sous vide this and that. I don't need another cooking solution, I have an egg and I'm happy w it.

Well, I'm reading here and anywhere about sous vide and I'm hooked. I think my wife may be getting one for Valentine's Day.

Is that completely shameless?

Comment

• ProfessorJohn
          ProfessorJohn commented
          Editing a comment
          Not it you get the spouse onboard. Check out Chef Steps and the Joule. Meathead was doing ribs with them.

Greetings, John ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

ProfessorJohn, First My Apologies I missed Your initial Post! Welcome to "The Pit"! Your are Now Enrolled in BBQ University's Post Doc?
            Enjoy "The Pit"! With Your Food Science Expertise perhaps you can convince the Pit Club Members the
            Importance of Washing their Hands?
            Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• ProfessorJohn
              ProfessorJohn commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you, Dan. I am looking forward to that post doc experience. You stay warm up there in Fargo.

Like Danjohnston949, I missed the initial post and apologize for not greeting you as well. I've been reading your subsequent posts and am really glad you are here. Thanks for all of your input!
            Last edited by tbob4; February 7, 2017, 11:17 AM. Reason: Auto correct changed greeting to creating!

Comment

Welcome from upstate New York.

Comment

tbob4 Very happy to be here as well. Good Times!

Comment

• tbob4
                  tbob4 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just edited my post - Originally said "creating you" meant "greeting you"! Darn computer's auto correct has a sense of humor.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here