Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob (Go Chargers, Maybe this year?) Sherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob (Go Chargers, Maybe this year?) Sherman

I have cooked BBQ for years and like many of you have way too many grills? So what do I do about that? I bought 2 more grills so now I have become a outdoor grill management consultant that hides BBQ grills so my wife thinks I am empty handed??
    Anyway you get smarter when you get older, but today is a new day as I have forgotten where I put those grills I hid yesterday, so guess its time to buy another one..

Seriously I love grilling and you guys are the best. I love cooking, grilling and hang out with other that walk the talk...

So I am glad that I joined I have already got a lot of great advise am talked to super BBQ people

Welcome to the Pit! I hate to tell you but the Pit induces MCS (More Cooker Syndrome). Have you considered renting a storage unit? That way if can just remember you have a storage unit, you can find your cookers.

Comment

I think if you trace that disease -aka MCS, you may find it came from me or higher up a ape?

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. You may have come up with a slightly different acronym that is a sub-set of what LA Pork Butt mentioned and something that I suffer from, as well. HFWS. Hide From Wife Syndrome. The crazy thing about the syndrome is you always get caught. The lost lid to that BBQ will show up in her flower pot, right where you hid it, in the spring when she is planting daisies. You will scratch your head and think "I could have sworn I looked there". You can't say the dog buried it there with a straight face. The dog told her a couple of months ago where it was. She found it, hid it in the garage and put it back there as a set up to a cruel joke.

When you needed it for the Super Bowl party a couple of months earlier you looked in the flower pot. She watched and laughed to herself. With a straight face she asked "What are you doing?" You became startled and thought quickly, answering "Uh, I thought I saw a gopher pop it's head up in your flower pot." You looked at her out of the corner of your eye wondering if she believed your preposterous story. She responded, "I've got some gopher poison in this container in the kitchen, it has a spoon in it and looks just like sugar." You then sipped your coffee and it did taste a bit sweet, but you weren't too sure.
        Last edited by tbob4; February 1, 2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          LMAO!!! Ain't Love Grand??? Great reply tbob4 !!!

• tbob4
          tbob4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Mr. Bones! I read it to my wife. She laughed a little bit and then hid the sugar! I thought it was just a joke when I thought it up, but I'm not so sure now.
          Last edited by tbob4; February 1, 2017, 10:41 AM.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome Chargers

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Chargers! We’re glad you joined and thanks for introducing yourself! What is this "way too many" you speak of...I don't understand that concept!

Please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
            1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
            2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana..

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Bob!

Comment

Welcome aboard, Bob ...

Comment

Welcome Chargers ! Good luck with your team, better luck with hiding cookers from yer wife!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here