Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotland Calling!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotland Calling!

Hi. Been lurking for a while, so decided to join up and hopefully give something back to the site. Having used it for some very good info & tip

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!!!

You don't type with much of an accent.

You must love that 26.75....that is a beast.

Comment

Welcome Tony! Great job on your sig too. I'm jealous of that jumbo joe. That would be nice on the beach....

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.
      The 26"-er is certainly a beast. TBH I don't often cook on it unless a troop of folks drop by. The JJ is ample for me and the Missus. Bought some Craycort grates for it, & it's the business! This was the inaugural cook. Porch chops & boerworse snags.

Last edited by (Tony); October 20, 2014, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Welcome Tony! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Tony

Comment

Many thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Comment

Hey Tony! WELCOME.

Comment

Hi Tony, welcome! You realize we will want you to mention your favorite whiskey (whisky) right? Not to mention all the cool things you are cooking!

Comment

smarkley. I cannot abide whisky. Tried it many times. Just don't like it. However, my BIL is a bit of a connasieur.

I don't think you could go wrong a fine Speyside single malt.

a'bunadh, (yes, correct spelling), springs to mind, from the Aberlour Distillery about 55 miles away from me.

Comment

• smarkley
                  smarkley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ahhhh thanks... I found Aberlour A’bunadh Single Malt Scotch Whisky on Caskers... looks good!

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here