Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello world!

I'm from the New Orleans area. Enjoy salt water fishing and dabbling with the grill. Have been enjoying the web site. The yearly fee is so reasonable I felt obligated to pay as I play, so to speak. The site is full of incredible advice and information. Have a natural gas grill and a Weber kettle. Recently purchased a Slow N Sear on y'alls recommendation. Used it yesterday grilling 2 racks of baby backs. I followed the directions that came with it and the results were delicious. Was able to achieve and maintain 225 degrees, with slight variations, for about 4 1/2 hours. Was amazed at how much life the briquettes had at that point. Thanks for everything.

Greetings, Steve ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome bigsteve

Comment

bigsteve, Welcome to "The Pit"! Steve, You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
          Nice Fish! Enjoy Your Weber and S 'n S! You might want to look at the Drip 'n Griddle to complement them!
          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	119
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	266997Click image for larger version

Views:	107
Size:	181.3 KB
ID:	267003Click image for larger version

Views:	107
Size:	206.8 KB
ID:	267000Click image for larger version

Views:	110
Size:	220.6 KB
ID:	267002Click image for larger version

Views:	125
Size:	187.2 KB
ID:	266998Click image for larger version

Views:	111
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	266999Click image for larger version

Views:	118
Size:	186.2 KB
ID:	267001
          Last edited by Danjohnston949; January 23, 2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Steve ~ Ron

Comment

Welcome from Indiana..

Comment

Welcome to The Pit bigsteve! Thanks for the support and nice to have you here! We've love to see some photos of those back back ribs.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Howdy, an' welcome to th' Pit, bigsteve !!! Pleased ta' meetchya!
                  I really miss NOLA!!! Used t' be stationed at 'Gulfpit, Missippissi!' Miss there, as well, great folks all around!!!
                  Lookin' forward t' learnin' along with, an' from ya, Slim!!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I am from New Orleans, too, but now live in Dallas. I am making the switch from pork to beef.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!!! Sounds like you already know what your doing!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois. I envy that picture of the fish.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here