Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Queen City!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the Queen City!

Hello, my name is Matt Coss and currently live in the "Queen City" Cincinnati, OH. I was born and raised just north of Cincinnati in Columbus, Go Buckeyes!, sorry just had to throw that in. I am an aircraft mechanic and currently work for a large turbine engine
    manufacturer in Cincinnati. I have probably been grilling for the past 30 yrs, but have really stepped up my game over the last 5. I currently have a 22" Kettle with a SNS, I absolutely love this setup. After reading a lot in the "pit", I have ordered and waiting on delivery of my PBC. I will admit I have been a lurker for a long time, but now look forward to sharing experiences and assisting new BBQers.

Welcome to The Pit Matt.

Comment

Welcome to some fun in the Pit!

Comment

Greetings, Matt ... and welcome to the Pit ...

Comment

mattcotool, Wellcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
          Another Weber S 'n S User Here!
          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois. You are going to love your PBC!

Comment

Welcome mattcotool

Comment

Welcome from Kentucky, the southern part of Reds Country!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to The Pit mattcotool! We’re glad you’re here and thanks for introducing yourself! Hope to see you post some great cooks on your new PBC, and of course on your Kettle/SnS too.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

welcome to the Pit from NC

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, mattcotool !!! Welcome to th' Pit, lookin' forward t' seein' some pics, hearin' from ya!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from an OSU grad (retired) living in Las Vegas, Matt.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here