Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S'Moke'in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome Cirrus Trouble, sounds like you have a nice arsenal of equipment in your possession. I destryoed (sort of) a few racks of baby backs when I first attempted smoking years ago. I thought you cooked everything hot & fast like a steak. AmazingRibs helped me understand the nuances of it all.

When you get a minute, head over to the Introduce Yourself channel and give us a little bio, anything you want to share whether a lot or a little.

Next check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hello CT. WELCOME!

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Welcome, Cirrus... we look forward to your cooks with pictures please!

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Welcome and thanks for the support!!!

Sometimes, if not most time, the difference b/n a pretty good and a great brisket is the bovine itself.

Leave a comment:

• QJunkie
    started a topic S'Moke'in

S'Moke'in

We have always grilled food in our household but several years back we took a trip to Austin and fell in love with smoked meats. It took on a whole new meaning. When we came back I proceeded to completely destroy good cuts of brisket until I found AmazingRibs.com. It has been my 'go to' grilling site for several years. Now I can generally prepare a pretty good brisket and occasionally a great one. We enjoy anything cooked over some type of grill. I use a 22" Weber with a Smokenator or with hard wood charcoal, a gas grill for when we are in a hurry, and a Green Mountain Pellet Smoker. Thanks to everyone involved for making this site.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here