Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Washington State!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Washington State!

Hello!!

I found Amazing Ribs some time ago and completely consumed the free area, then realized I wanted more. So now I've been lurking around The Pit for half a year after joining and figured I'd finally post an introduction.

I started out smoking the salmon I caught in a Little Chief smoker when I was only 12. Ever since then the aroma of smoldering fruit and hard wood has become an addiction (2 pork shoulders smoking away as I type this). Many years later in life, I wanted to try poultry, beef and pork and now it's become tradition in my family for me to bring various smoked foods to just about all parties. However, I feel as though they may be guinea pigs to my learning curves and expirimentation.

My collection of smokers and cookers has been slowing growing and I now have a 22" WSM, 24" Smoke Vault, Big Chief Smoker, 36" Blackstone Griddle, and a recently retired Chargriller with an offset firebox (I learned my lessons with that one).

I seek knowledge like crazy and most things I wonder about I've found answers to in the forum, so this site has exponentially increased my BBQ results. So, thank you all, and I hope to be more a part of The Pit in the future.

TheCollective

Welcome to the club from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome TheCollective

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

TheCollective Welcome to th' Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit TheCollective! Thanks for introducing yourself and it's great to have you here! You've got a nice selection of cookers and fee free to post photos of those pork shoulders.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
            1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
            2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome to,the Pit! It a fun place to be.

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

TheCollective, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
                      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome from Northern, CA. You have a fantastic resource where you are when it comes to BBQ'ing in the Northwest - pay close attention to threads from ecowper.

Comment

• ecowper
                          ecowper commented
                          Editing a comment
                          aw shucks man

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from SW Washington!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here