Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Newbie from the Great Pacific Northwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome Dumb Cluck...you don't mind if I call you dumb do you ?

Right now I'm doing the same thing- I've been up since 3am, got a brisket on the smoker. It's been miserably rainy and dreary the last 2 weeks here in central MI, and right now it's about 40* rainy and windy...and dark. Labor of love.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Welcome and thanks for the support!!!

That staller may be probe tender before 200.

Leave a comment:

• Dumb Cluck
    started a topic Another Newbie from the Great Pacific Northwest

Another Newbie from the Great Pacific Northwest

Yep soggy all day here on Whidbey Island Washington. I got up at 4 a.m. to get 3 Briskets on the Smoke Vault Smoker by 5:00 One came off at 8 hours the next at 10 hours. Now I have the largest chunk doing a stall from hell. 13 hours now and still hanging in the low 190's. Its been at a steady 225 all day, I crutched it at 150 etc etc and using the thermapen to keep me honest and waiting for 203 Degrees. Don't get any better then this.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here