Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Just Outside of Boston!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Just Outside of Boston!

Super excited to join The Pit! While I have no formal training, I sure do love to cook and to me, nothing beats cooking outside! That can be a challenge in the winter with our NE weather, but I have been known to get my snowblower up on to my deck so I can use my grill and smoker!!! They call me crazy but I just love it!

I have been grilling for almost 30 years and smoking for about 8 years. I am still learning and experimenting and getting better with each cook. I added ceramic cooker to the mix about 4 years ago and it has really improved my Q. My Pork Butts and Baby Back Ribs seem to always be enjoyed. I want to master Beef Brisket but have a long, long way to go (have only cooked one and it was only fair at best)

Looking forward to learning from you all!

Tom

Grills
    Weber Summit S-670
    Weber Smokey Mountain (Originial Size)
    Primo Oval XL

Thermometers
    Primo Remote Digital Thermometer (Dual Probe)
    CyberQ Wifi BBQ Control (Quad Probe)
    CyberCook Mini (iPhone/iPad Advanced App for CyberQ)

Welcome from Ohio, was on your area about 3 years ago took a trip to salem

Comment

• TFC
      TFC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks CustomTrim!.....Salem is a cool area.

Welcome to The Pit from Las Vegas.

I used to do a lot of business up your way in Linn. I've been snowed in at Logan more than I care to remember. LOL

Comment

• TFC
      TFC commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL ILow.....we have our share of storms!

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

• TFC
      TFC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks lschweig!

Welcome to the Pit, Tom!

Comment

• TFC
      TFC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mb!

Welcome TFC

Comment

• TFC
      TFC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you DW.

Welcome to The Pit Tom.

Comment

• TFC
      TFC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Ron!

Welcome to The Pit TFC! We’re glad you joined! Nice job on your signature and you've got some great equipment.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• TFC
      TFC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Fuzzy! I have done some of my homework assignment...but didn't do the two points you mention. That's next! Looking forward to this.

Welcome TFC . Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

• TFC
      TFC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Skip!

Welcome to th' Pit from Kansas Territory, TFC !!!

Great intro!
    Tom, it certainly sounds like yer eminently qualified to' play in th' Pit, Amigo!!! LOL!

>...I have no formal training...I sure do love to cook...nothing beats cooking outside!
    >...I have been known to get my snowblower up on to my deck so I can use my grill and smoker!!!
    >...They call me crazy but I just love it!
    >...I have been grilling for almost 30 years and smoking for about 8 years.
    >...I am still learning and experimenting and getting better with each cook.
    >...My Pork Butts and Baby Back Ribs seem to always be enjoyed.
    >...I want to master Beef Brisket but have a long, long way to go...
    >...Looking forward to learning from you all!
    Yeah, ya got it Pretty Dang Bad, Huh? Dontcha???

Ya fit right in...enjoy. 'S why we're all here.

Step on in, git involved, and most of all, Have Fun!!! Enjoy!!!

Lookin' forward t' learnin' with, an' from ya'!!!

Comment

• TFC
      TFC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mr Bones!! I sure do have it bad. Really looking forward to participating here.and learning a lot.

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! Lots to learn here, enjoy great q from here on!

Comment

• TFC
      TFC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Oak!

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• TFC
      TFC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks LA!

Yeah, I lived in Ipswich from '02 to '14. Too bad, we could have had some Q adventures together.

Comment

• TFC
      TFC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Ed!.....yeah too bad indeed!

Welcome from Nebraska, Tom!

Comment

• TFC
      TFC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Shane!

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

• TFC
      TFC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Nate!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here