Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking forward to getting up to speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbob4
    replied
    I'm sorry to hear you can't burn charcoal. Are you on an upper floor?

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Welcome from Indiana

Leave a comment:

• rodkeary
    started a topic Looking forward to getting up to speed

Looking forward to getting up to speed

Hello everyone. I'm Rod and I live in Port Moody, BC (just outside Vancouver). I've always enjoyed outdoor cooking but after browsing this site it would seem that my knowledge to date can only be described as "primitive". That said, I'm looking forward to my BBQ journey. My situation is a good news/bad news one. First the good news - my kid has moved out (saving me serious $$$ in groceries) and my wife and I have downsized to a condo (huge covered deck so I can cook year round). The bad news is that I'm only allowed gas or electric tools of the trade. No charcoal allowed.

Presently I have a 3 burner Weber gas grill and a Bradley smoker. I'm on this site daily looking for tips (digital thermometer is enroute) and Grill Grates will be next as soon as I measure up the specs. If anyone has some other ideas that might be helpful I'm all ears.

Cheers,

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here