Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Fellow Smokeheads, From Iowa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Fellow Smokeheads, From Iowa!

I have been a long time fan of this site, and truly consider it my foundation for this beautiful art. I started studying this site several years ago, and then branched off to do my own thing. Once I came back and saw the opportunity for me to *directly* contribute to this site, I jumped. There is no question that I would not be where I am at, skill or knowledge, without this great resource.

I am so happy to be here, and looking forward to contributing how I can.

Hello OV, Welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing your cooks and such.

Comment

Good to see you here Vike, I know you will have fun.

Comment

OH yeah "Smokehead" I'm already an acclaimed "Hophead" in the beer world, I like it, so now I can hold my head high and be a Smoked Hophead. (kinda catchy eh?)

Comment

Welcome, I am confused, are you a Nebraska guy living in Iowa and a Vikings fan?

Comment

Welcome to The Pit OmahaVike! I like how you call BBQ "this beautiful art", that's a great way to put it. It's more than just fire smoke meat, there's an art to it like any craft.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here