Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Italy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the international and professional perspective! BBQ is a universal language indeed. Welcome!

Comment

dtassinari, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
      The Best of Good Fortune, David, with Your Restuarant! Also with Your Late Found Interest in BBQ! Your choice of a Weber Grill to begin the Trip is Great! I would recommend You investigate the S 'n S (Slow and Sear by AdrenalineBBQCo), their
      Web Site has an Excellant Tutorial on Temp Control and Vent Settings of the Weber Kettle! Lots of Weber Users on this Amazing Ribs Site!
      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND USA, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	5 Size:	3.91 MB ID:	262808Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	16 Size:	5.05 MB ID:	262809Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	4.09 MB ID:	262810Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	3.16 MB ID:	262813Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.60 MB ID:	262812Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.59 MB ID:	262811

Comment

• dtassinari
        dtassinari commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the welcome! The SNS is going to be my next purchase.

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        David, You are Welcome! The Web site for the S 'n S is www.abcbaebecue.com ! I just checked and they have an order site for European Orders! The Owner is David Parrish, David Parrish , of "The Pit"! Nice Guy for a Southerner! Check the. Drip 'n Griddle Too!
        From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Welcome! And serious kudos on your command of the English language! My Italian is limited to words like "linguini".

Comment

Welcome to bbq and The Pit from Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Awesome'David'! Love that smoke ring - not bad at all. Look forward to more of your posts. Try a beef brisket- you'll never stop grilling - low and slow!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Louisiana! Nice looking butt!

Comment

Welcome aboard Davide and to our addiction called BBQ! I just purchased a sous vide machine so I am looking forward to learning from your experience with that cooking technique.

Comment

Buongiorno, Davide, e benvenuto a nostra famiglia. Da dove sei? Io ho abitato a Vicenza per 3 anni, dal 98 a 2001. Auguri e buona fortuna con il tuo negozzio, e anche con questo nuovo "hobbie" di BBQ.

Comment

Welcome David!....fabulous intro.....I just joined the pit too...very excited!

Comment

Welcome!! Can we expect a Ravioli/BBQ fusion to follow??

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here