Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hey Kilo! Welcome

Leave a comment:

• Kilowog
    replied
    Thanks all. I am getting ready to refurbish my Lil Tex so I will be sure to get some good photos of process.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Greetings Kilowog! Thanks for joining up with this great crowd of folks here. I don't own either of those machines but I do believe Meathead as well as Pit Boss Dave have the Mak 2, haven't heard a negative thing yet.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Welcome and thanks for the support!!!

Have fun with the journey.

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Welcome Kilo! Nice Gear!

Post some pc of your cooks for us... we LIKE pics here!

I have the same Traeger and it is getting old now (+6 years) heh heh... I used it a lot and had to replace the lighter(hot rod) and probes once. I got a PBC this summer and having a great time with it.

Leave a comment:

• Kilowog
    started a topic Hello from Indiana

Hello from Indiana

Greetings all! I have been smoking for about 7 years now. My current rigs include a Traeger Lil Tex Elite, Weber Performance One Touch and Weber Genesis 330. I am hoping to add a MAK 2 or Memphis Elite to the lineup if I can ever figure out which one to buy!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here