Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Paris America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Paris America

Great site. I have followed Meathead for 2 years and after my daughter gave me a Pitmaster Club membership I have spent over 3 hours reading exciting posts. Looks like I need a PBC from Santa. I send Greetings from NE Missouri.
    Stockdoc

Hey man, WELCOME!!!!

We have a Paris, Texas. Thought you might be from there.

Love my PBC, kinda hard to picture BBQ life without it.

Comment

Hello aol... Welcome!

Comment

Greetings aolvet/Stockdoc. We're glad you joined us, thanks for the support! We look forward to your contributions, and some exciting posts from you too!

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. It seems that I am spending all spare time reading from the site. Really glad Meathead started the Pitmaster club.
          Stockdoc

Comment

Welcome Stockdoc, yes tell Santa to get you a PBC for Thanksgiving

Comment

Yes Ernest, there is a Santa. Took your advice of Oct 16 and wrote Santa for a PBC, low and behold it will arrive this week, in time for Thanksgiving. Being a '38 model I have often wondered about Mr Clause. He is real!!
              Thanks for your recommendation.
              Stokdoc

Comment

Awesome! Who doesn't believe in Santa? ...you will be cooking absolutely awesome BBQ now!

Comment

Welcome aolvet! We're glad you're here. When you have a minute, please check out the Welcome and Announcements channel. You'll see my welcome post, a tips thread (tip #1 is to die for) and a thread on how to post photos. They'll get you started right!

Again, welcome!

Comment

Welcome and by the way thank your daughter for us. LOL

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here