Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Meathead and amazing ribs.com fan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit. Meathead is pretty active on the site, when he can be. You'll run into him at some point in the Pit.

Glad to have you.

Comment

• Fatcap
      Fatcap commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet. Thanks, man. Glad to be here.

Welcome to the Pit! Nice pics ...

Comment

• Fatcap
      Fatcap commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, man. Looking forward to getting a higher education from you all. I'm a sponge.

Fatcap Welcome to th' Pit!!! Glad yer here, t' add t' th' smoke!
    Ain't nothin' wrong with no VW Beetles, nor yer cooker.
    If yer gittin' good results, yer on th' right path, simple as that. Yer learnin', an' makin' good food, happy Family, an' friends...
    Th' magic isn't in havin' a high-rollin cookin' machine, but in havin' mastery over th' cooker ya' got.
    I routinely cook on rigs that'd doubtless make yer 'VW' look like a fully-loaded, brand-spankin' new Lambo.
    Really nice cookers kin make it easier, in many ways, but focusing on yer skills is Super Important!
    BUT, th' magic of BBQ is in th' cook, NOT th' cooker!

Improvidus, apto quod victum!

Endeavour to Persevere!

Better cookers will come with time, but th' 'lessons yer learnin' now will outlast them all, an' make yer food shine!

Comment

Welcome Fatcap ... that's a fine looking chicken. I live near Seattle, so it's a bit colder here than where you're at. That's okay, I spend lots of time grilling and smoking anyway. This place is like a Master's degree program in how to use a grill and a smoker. Enjoy!

Comment

• Fatcap
        Fatcap commented
        Editing a comment
        I hear ya. You have to work around lots of rain as well I presume. Yeah, excited to be here, and excited to meet people such as yourself. Happy new year, friend.

• ecowper
        ecowper commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, I deal with a fair amount of rain. But I like my BBQ too much to let a little rain stop me!

Thanks, Mr. Bones! Didn't realize my comment has to be 300 characters, and I wrote you like a 2000 life story one. Haha. Have to keep it short! I'm out to smoke a pork loin to go with some kraut. Happy new year my friend.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Fatcap Most welcome, Amigo. Jus' tellin' it like I see it. I have done hit th' 300 wall on comments as well, and was like whiskey tango foxtrot interrogative, over? Feel free t' PM yer life story, or post it here, for all t' see. Enjoy th' loin n' kraut, sounds awesome!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here