Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRA
    replied
    Welcome aboard Paul! Glad to have you with us!

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you.

• Huskee
    replied
    Hey Sweaty Paul! Welcome. If you need to take a break for a shower, just let us know! Ha ha.

I'll take care of your signature for you, no probs.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, (as well as set up your signature, but I'll do that for you). There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Hey Paul, thanks for the support!!

I took care of your other paprika post.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hey there Sweaty! Glad to have you aboard.

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    started a topic Hello

Hello

I'm Sweaty Paul and I live in Hays, Kansas at the beginning of the High-Plains. I love to cook and am technologically challenged (impatient with computers). I have enjoyed this webpage tremendously and recommend it to all. Read that I should post my grill and equipment info. Don't know if I can figure out a signature line so thought I'd put it out there now:

Green Mountain Grill - Jim Bowie (I've never regretted having too much grate space).
    Weber Genesis Gas grill
    Weber Kettle grills x 2

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here