Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A big hello from the cheesehead state!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big hello from the cheesehead state!

Hey everyone! A really excited grilling/smoking newbie here from Wisconsin. I can't wait to learn as much as I can from you all on how to make some delicious BBQ. Hopefully someday I'll be able to pay it forward to someone in my shoes down road. Thanks in advance for all the wisdom.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I have known a cheesehead or two.

Comment

Parnicus , welcome to th' Pit, glad yer here!
        You kin learn powerful much here, but I'm bettin' my bottom dollar ya' got some t' teach, as well.
        Start talkin'...
        Don' be afraid t' ask questions, I think I mighta already asked all th' stupid ones...

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois neighbor.

Comment

Welcome from Chico, CA - Hometown of your Green Bay QB

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! If you are a Badger Fan just know I'm a proud Western Michigan University Alum. And we'll be watching the Cotton Bowl with Great interest.
              #gobroncos
              #rowtheboat
              #beatwisconsin

Comment

Welcome from Florida Parnicus

Comment

Welcome aboard! Whereabouts in Cheeseville are you situated. Just remember this ONE thing, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• Parnicus
                    Parnicus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the advice! I'm from the brew city, Milwaukee WI

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome Parnicus

Comment

Sconi ,eh? Welcome from Minnesota. (Probably the only time a Minnesotan will say that to you) #SkolVikes

Comment

• GBA
                          GBA commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Did the Vikes make the poffs?

Welcome to The Pit Parnicus, from the other side of the big lake! Glad to have you here with us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                        1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                        2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here