Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missouri enters the PIT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missouri enters the PIT!

HELLO ALL! I am new to the smoking world, purchasing my first smoker this september (brinkmann trailmaster), and i immediately became addicted. I stumbled across this site and was mesmerized buy all the tips, info, and humor! I am a welder by trade, so building a high quality smoker is in my immediate plans, and look forward to reading about and receiving any tips on creating the perfect smoker! Thanks for everything you guys share on this site. Amazing!

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome cornbiscuits

Comment

Welcome to The Pit cornbiscuits! Glad to have you here with us, and thank you for helping support Amazing Ribs.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
        1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
        2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard cornbiscuits!

Comment

Welcome cornbiscuits from Scunthorpe, England.

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit! Some guys have posted the pits they have built.

Comment

Welcome to the group, and hello from Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We are happy to have you here.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Las Vegas, @cornbiscuits

I was born/raised in Devils Elbow, Missouri. (Google Map it and see how far in the boondocks it really is.)

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Take your time deciding what you want to build. There are many ways to build a smoker and you have lots of decisions to make. Just a few of the types you need to understand in order to make a decision:
                        Horizontal
                        Vertical
                        Offset
                        Reverse flow
                        Gravity feed
                        And combos of the above...

And when you decide what you want to build, we'd like pictures all along the way.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Lincoln, CA! Just joined myself and love it already. Great info.

Comment

Welcome ... from Colorado!

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes. I will definitely be taking pictures along the way. But what are some suggestions on what type of smoker to build? I haean offset right now, but I was thinking of building a heavy vertical type.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here