Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's me, JBart, kneeling down on the left in the front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's me, JBart, kneeling down on the left in the front

Click image for larger version

Name:	3844_1474824435527.jpeg
Views:	98
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	255755
    i am from East Point, ga, currently i live in McDonough, Ga . Married , 3 children, 1 granddaughter
    I'm just getting started and learning how to perfect my que. The attached photo was from Sept 2016 at the Doc Holliday BBQ Festival. We won 1st Place for the best sauce. Our first competition too.
    Attached Files

Welcome from Indiana. Congrats... Looks like a fun comp!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Thats quite a team you have there. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois. The dude on the right is dressed in the old cowboy style for sure.

Comment

Welcome, JBart !!! Glad yer here, looks like a fun cook! Congrats on yer sauce win!!!

Comment

Welcome JBart

Comment

Welcome to The Pit JBart! Thanks for joining up here, and congrats on the win!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
              1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
              2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Sooooo JBart When you gonna post that Sauce Recipe ?? (hey it was worth a try!!) Welcome to the Pit!!
                Last edited by GadjetGriller; December 28, 2016, 01:49 AM. Reason: spelling as usual

Comment

Welcome JBart! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome aboard JBart and congrats on your win!

Comment

Welcome to the group, JBart!

Comment

Great Picture!!! Looks like a fun group. I really like the Stage coach shotgun that one gal is holding. Its a beautiful thing!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, JBart !

Comment

Welcome from N E IL. I am a sauce maker too!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here