Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Northern Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    Go to "Forums", chose the topic you want to ask or write about and then a new topic red button will appear at the top.

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    My sister lives a few blocks from the place, in Oregon.

• Jaybird1
    replied
    Thank you. It worked before because I was in the "Introduce" forum. When you are not in a specific forum and are just looking at Todays Posts, the only option is to post a reply.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaybird1 View Post
    How do I post a new topic? According to help it says to click on the "+New Topic" button. Where the you know what is that button?
    When you posted this initial post here to introduce yourself, you created a topic. You had to have clicked the "+New Topic" button to have done this.

When you're in a main channel such as General Discussion, Introduce Yourself, or Grills & Smokers, etc, click the red button in the upper left, but under the menu tabs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pithelp1.PNG
Views:	93
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	253540

When you're in a topic (post), you can add to it by clicking the red "Post Reply" button located in the exact same spot, or simply scroll to the very bottom and start typing in the open text box.

If you're on mobile it may be slightly different depending on your device.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jaybird1
    replied
    How do I post a new topic? According to help it says to click on the "+New Topic" button. Where the you know what is that button?

Leave a comment:

• Jaybird1
    commented on 's reply
    Of course I have been to Tony Packos. I am old enough to remember MASH. I am 1 because my close friend, whose nickname is also Jaybird, is Jaybird2.

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome aboard Jaybird1! See you around The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• Lowjiber
    replied
    Welcome to the pit, from an OSU grad... retired in Las Vegas.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Jaybird1! We're glad to have you here, thanks for the support. I bet Meathead would be as thrilled to hear you value his book as the recipients will be to get it!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    There is another member with the username Jaybird.

• dmorgan73
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• RickyBobby
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit! Happy cooking, and wishing you a tremendous and prosperous Christmas and New Year!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shane Rakow
    replied
    Welcome from Nebraska!

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit! You are in the right place to learn. Questions usually receive a prompt response.

Leave a comment:

• lschweig
    replied
    A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here