Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Northern Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Northern Ohio

Hello all. I have ordered 6 copies of Meathead's book. I am getting more to give as Christmas gifts. This is a great resource. I am anxious to learn more.

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Welcome Jaybird1

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard Jaybird1. Why the 1? Is there a 2? Glad your're excited. It's cool to see! Ever been to the place I have posted? Eat good & have fun! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0055.JPG
Views:	121
Size:	308.9 KB
ID:	253274Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0056.JPG
Views:	125
Size:	305.4 KB
ID:	253275

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              There is another member with the username Jaybird.

• Jaybird1
              Jaybird1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Of course I have been to Tony Packos. I am old enough to remember MASH. I am 1 because my close friend, whose nickname is also Jaybird, is Jaybird2.

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              My sister lives a few blocks from the place, in Oregon.

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You are in the right place to learn. Questions usually receive a prompt response.

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! Happy cooking, and wishing you a tremendous and prosperous Christmas and New Year!!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jaybird1! We're glad to have you here, thanks for the support. I bet Meathead would be as thrilled to hear you value his book as the recipients will be to get it!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                      1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                      2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, from an OSU grad... retired in Las Vegas.

Comment

Welcome aboard Jaybird1! See you around The Pit.

Comment

How do I post a new topic? According to help it says to click on the "+New Topic" button. Where the you know what is that button?

Comment

• tbob4
                              tbob4 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Go to "Forums", chose the topic you want to ask or write about and then a new topic red button will appear at the top.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here