Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey everyone!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrCJ
    replied
    John - sounds like you did it right!

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Never been to Pittsburgh, but WI was awesome! Of course the only thing I did there was hit opening day for Badgers football, eat and drink a TON, and then drive up to watch the Packers the next day.

Leave a comment:

• DrCJ
    replied
    Hey John -- yes it is. Live in Pittsburgh now, but born and raised in Wisconsin.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome DrCJ, thanks for the support. Glad you entered the world of BBQ with the rest of us. Great job on your signature by the way!

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Welcome, not up on my yankanese, is that a Wisconsin W?

Leave a comment:

• SRA
    replied
    Welcome Aboard! Glad to have you here!

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hey there Doc C, WELCOME to the pit!

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Welcome and thanks for the support!!!!

Jump right in.

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Glad you are here Dr... Pit Nation is a great place, you will like it!

Leave a comment:

• DrCJ
    started a topic Hey everyone!!!

Hey everyone!!!

When I learned that the Pitmaster Club was starting, i just had to join. This magnificent site got me into barbecue last year and has taught me so many things, I felt like I owed it to join. Thanks for creating this and I look forward to learning from everyone here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis