Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey everyone!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone!!!

When I learned that the Pitmaster Club was starting, i just had to join. This magnificent site got me into barbecue last year and has taught me so many things, I felt like I owed it to join. Thanks for creating this and I look forward to learning from everyone here!

Glad you are here Dr... Pit Nation is a great place, you will like it!

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!!

Jump right in.

Comment

Hey there Doc C, WELCOME to the pit!

Comment

Welcome Aboard! Glad to have you here!

Comment

Welcome, not up on my yankanese, is that a Wisconsin W?

Comment

Welcome DrCJ, thanks for the support. Glad you entered the world of BBQ with the rest of us. Great job on your signature by the way!

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Hey John -- yes it is. Live in Pittsburgh now, but born and raised in Wisconsin.

Comment

Never been to Pittsburgh, but WI was awesome! Of course the only thing I did there was hit opening day for Badgers football, eat and drink a TON, and then drive up to watch the Packers the next day.

Comment

John - sounds like you did it right!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here