Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Maryland

After months of lurking (and receiving Meathead as a gift), I finally joined up.

I am a proud owner of a Weber Kettle, 22" WSM (which has received less work due to) and a WSGC.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard TwoNuse. I almost feel like calling you TwoNuse la Trec. Don't know why. Join the lurkers club. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit TwoNuse! Thanks for joining up with us. Nice selection of cookers you have, and great job setting up your signature as well.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
          1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
          2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome TwoNuse

Comment

Greetings from Florida TwoNuse

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska, TwoNuse!

Comment

TwoNuse , howdy from Kansas Territory. Glad yer here!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

TwoNuse, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
                        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore! Where in Maryland are you located?

Comment

• TwoNuse
                            TwoNuse commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Germantown.

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome TwoNuse, I'm new too, actually you joined before me
                            Those WSCG's are nice! Curious - do you still use your 22" Kettle after getting that? How about smoking on the WSGC, have you compared with your WSM?

Comment

• TwoNuse
                              TwoNuse commented
                              Editing a comment
                              The Kettle isn't getting much use now that I have the WSCG. If I end up splurging for the Slow N Sear, that may change.

As for the WSM, the WSCG has taken over much of my low and slow work as well. It is much easier for me to moderate temperature on the WSMG, plus cleanup is easier.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here